How to choose a personal trainer

Choose a personal trainer with the heart of a teacher. With that being said, there are a few other things to look for in your fitness trainer.

- How do you choose a personal trainer?

It’s really simple. Number one, when you choose a personal trainer, look for their certification. A legit personal trainer needs to have an accredited certification. This certification must be a nationally accredited certification or they can have a bachelor's degree or Masters.

-Choose a personal trainer who is insured

-Choose a personal trainer with CPR/AED Certifications
The other thing is to make sure that they have a CPR certification. In case of an emergency, you want to know that your trainer's got you while the paramedics arrive.

-Once I choose a personal trainer, how frequently should I see a trainer?
Well, if you want to help me out to make my ends meet, see me like 4 times per week. Just kidding. Once you choose a personal trainer, you want to come maybe 2 to 3 times per week. It depends on what you are trying to achieve.

----To recap:

Choose a personal trainer who is nationally accredited. He or she can be certified from NASM, ACE, ISSA. Or, they can have a bachelors or masters degree. Also, the personal trainer should have CPR certification, those usually last 2 years. Finally, choose a personal trainer who is insured.

Online personal trainer & personal trainer for Austin TX - Rafael Ortiz
RAFAEL ORTIZ

------Are you ready to make a transformation for yourself?-----

Reach out to me via direct message at info@rafaelpt.com, or give me a call 512-387-6545. I’m currently accepting applications for my online coaching program and face-to-face program in the Austin - Metro Area.

Comments