Next time you go to the gym, ask yourself these 3 questions - Bonus Weighted Superman Exercise

Rafael PT Fitness in Austin TX


Building muscle is more than lifting heavy weights almost every day of the week. You have to take the intensity and even recovery into consideration.


Next time you go to the gym, ask yourself:

1. Is this exercise the highest possible intensity to the target muscle?

2. How do I know for sure that today's intensity on each exercise will be greater than last workout's intensity?

3. How will I know that I've fully recovered from my last workout?
 

To learn more about rational, productive training message me! Message me for a personalized fitness plan.

Living out of the Austin area? That's ok! I do online training too! :)



Weighted Super Man for Muscle Gain, Fitness, Weight Loss, and Corrective exercise
Targets: core, back, shoulders, glutes

#healthtips
#fitness
#selfcare
#protiptuesday
#QandA
#TipTuesday
#TuesdayTrivia
#TuesdayTips
#TransformationTuesday
#TuesdayThoughts
#TuesdayTreat (freebies, fun stuff)
#RPTAustin, #RafaelPTAustin
#personaltraining in #Austintx, #personaltrainer
#onlinetrainer, #onlinecoach


Comments